Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Here We Go!

Two and a half years ago, I quit my full time job that I loved very much to become a stay at home Mommy.  I would be lying if I said that I have never looked back, but I sure have embraced the change in my life!  I never realized how many little wonderful things I was missing while I was at work, like mid-day toddler giggle-fests, or just being able to be ready and waiting at the school when the end of day bell rings.
Staying home has definitely reduced the overall pace of my day, which has actually given me time to remember the kinds of things I like to do for me.  I have always liked crafty-type stuff, but always had very little time to do it.  So as the days passed, slowly the art and craft supplies started coming out of storage, and little by little, I realized that I really, really enjoy making stuff. 
Now that it finally feels like winter here in Colorado, and the hectic Holiday Season is over, I am looking forward to staying in and getting some good old fashioned "granny crafts" completed!  

2 comments:

  1. you're more on top of things than i am...you actually got some stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your 'granny crafts' granny crafts rock!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...