Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Simple Gifts #2

Today's simple gift comes courtesy of a great new blog I've discovered, Crafting Rebellion.  This Purse Sized Notebook was so simple and inexpensive I couldn't wait to try it out! 


Crafting Rebellion has gifted us with a fantastic tutorial here.
Go there right away and try one out for yourself!  I have a feeling once you make one you will want to make many!  I've made two so far, one was made and gifted to a friend who was under the weather and not photographed, and here's a shot of my second attempt:


The beauty of this project is that you can make it as plain or as fancy as you like.  I didn't have a good coordinating color to ribbon wrap the ring, but i like the simplicity of it as is.

I always claim to not like the color orange, but I seem to find myself going with orange and other fall-ish colors this time of year.  Who could blame me when you see the wonders of autumn in Denver all around?



Go out and crunch some leaves under your feet, enjoy a little bit of autumn!

2 comments:

  1. Love how your book turned out! I think I need to set up a gallery for photos of completed projects. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I held off checking long enough, wowsers I love it... wait E for Emma yeah? it looks great, so well made, not like my cobbled together paper stuff which usually includes at least 2 layers of hot glue gun burnt skin as an added extra!! I'm checking the post everyday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...