Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaBloPoMo

I've been away, but here I am again!  Yesterday I came across something about National Blog Post Month on BlogHer, and thought I'd give it a shot and am up for the challenge of posting something every day in November.  I originally started this blog as an outlet to share crafty stuff, but also, to return to an old abandoned love, WRITING.  Clearly I have not kept up on it and I'm hoping this will help encourage me to speak up and remember that I don't always have to share a completed project, or preach on social commentary, I just have to write, even if no one is reading!

If you are reading, THANK YOU!  I love you and I love comments.  Also, I sincerely hope I don't bore you to tears or annoy the heck out of you with my daily postings :)  I swear I'll try to keep it interesting!

For today, a photo of the cutest city critter around...I don't know about you, but I have a serious love/hate relationship with these little buggers!


See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...